- To the best of our knowledge it's the first ever trail run in the Waiho (Maraetai) Forest!
- It is a chance to check out some of the bike-only trails, some of them going the wrong way (for extra excitement!)
- There are 10km and 5km courses and both are open to walkers and runners, start time 9.00am for both
- If you don't have a PCBC membership please choose the Non-Member option, it includes a $10 day pass cost. We will be checking members against the PCBC database.
- The PCBC have kindly closed the forest to bikes for this event.
- All the tracks we are using are either Grade 2 or Grade 3 meaning they're at the easy end of the track spectrum for bikers, so they are for runners & walkers too.
- Please drop off ONLY at the end of Rewa Road, there is very little parking. Please park at Maraetai Beach or walk to the start
For all other information please visit this page
|Adult||Child (14 & under)|